The U.S. Immigration Programs | L-1A
The program is for entrepreneurs who have management experience and invest into the U.S. to open a new company.
The program requires two main elements:
- Management experience of the investor
- Investment in a new US Company at 350,000 USD
- Having experience in managerial/executive positions at least 1 continuous year within the past 3 years.
- Clear criminal record.
- Good health and not suffering from infectious diseases.
- Freedom to live, work and travel in the U.S.
- Applicants can partially live and work in foreign countries as well.
- Education benefits such as access to public colleges and universities.
- No language skill, education requirements.
- Up to 7 years accessibility (with extension).
- Be able to convert to EB-1C (Green card) after around 2 years.
L-1A VISA APPLICATION PROCESS (AROUND 6 MONTHS)
[stm_news loop=”size:6|post_type:post|categories:115″ posts_per_row=”3″]