MALTA – Member of European Union & Schengen Area
Malta is the island nation of Europe, located in the Mediterranean Sea, 93 km south of Sicily, in the south of Italy, where has the prestigious Malta citizenship program, which is the bridge for international investors to become European citizens. Introduced in early 2014, Malta’s Individual Investor Program (IIP) aims to attract foreign investors to contribute to the development of Malta’s economy through accelerating the development of the real estate market in the country.
“Anyone who once came to Malta, a country has more than 8,000 years of history, can not resist its beauty. The sun all year round, more beautiful beaches than you have ever wish, a vibrant nightlife and plenty of opportunities to take part in sports and adventures.”
|GDP PER CAPITA (2017)||42.239 USD|
|MAJOR ECONOMIC SECTOR||Tourism, Finance & Ocean Freight|
|CORPORATION TAX||35% (Ưu đãi thuế xuống còn 5%)|
|PERSONAL INCOME TAX||10-35%|
|MONTHLY COST OF LIVING||800 USD|
Investment & Immigration Programs in Malta
- MIIP was introduced in early 2014, providing opportunities for citizenship of EU Member States for individuals and families with high income. This is the first citizen’s investment program recognized by the European Commission, has been legally recognized by the European Union regulator.
- Individuals who invest in Malta can apply for naturalization as a citizen of Malta after they have been granted full residency in Malta for one year. Upon receiving Malta citizenship, they also receive citizenship of EU Member States, which can establish companies in 28 European Union Member States (including Malta) and Switzerland .
MRVP provides the opportunity to obtain a residence permit in the EU for a third country national of non-EU countries, European Union countries or Switzerland. Visa exemptions can be granted to the Schengen countries.
- Visa-free: for more than 150 countries in the world
- Duration of citizenship process: 6 months – 2 years (including 1 year residence requirement)
- Residence requirements: required (minimum 1 year)
- Dual citizenship: allowed. Malta recognizes dual nationality, opening up the advantages of expanding international business, enjoying tax incentives and many other benefits.
- Member: citizens of all countries.
- Family members: Spouse, children under 26 and parents over 55 may file.
- No travel required to Malta during the application process.
- Free on education and medical care.
- Tax consequences: none
- European citizens: Can live, travel, work and study anywhere in the European Union.
Malta's ranking in the world
Rate A – Credit Rating
No. 1 – Good country for retired people
No. 3 – Best country for foreigners
No. 5 – The country has the best healthcare system in the world
No. 6 – Passports Ranking
No. 22 – Country with high prosperity