AUSTRALIA – TOP 10 Best Country in 2018
Commonwealth of Australia is a country located in the southern hemisphere, is the sixth largest in the world and the only one that occupies an entire continent. Australian territory consists of a large island of Tasmania, an Australian state and many small islands in the Pacific and Indian Oceans.
Australia is one of the most developed countries in the world in terms of economy, education, etc. The unique architecture of the Sydney Opera House, the glittering light of the Uluru (Ayers Rock) rock at sunset and the wavy curves above the colorful coral reefs – It is just a part of the experience when you arrive in this wonderful continent.
“With the quality of life and the steady economic growth, Australia is fertile ground for many investors and families seeking a safe and prosperous investment. become a global citizen “
|GDP PER CAPITA (2017)||55,707 USD|
|GDP GROWTH||2.27 %|
|MAJOR ECONOMIC SECTOR||Services, Industry, Agriculture|
|CORPORATION TAX||27.5 %|
|PERSONAL INCOME TAX||0 – 45 %|
|MONTHLY COST OF LIVING||900 – 2000 USD|
Investment & Immigration Programs in Australia
- Visa 188A – Business Renovation: suitable for businessmen with high turnover in Vietnam and minimum investment capital of 800,000 AUD
- Visa 188B – Basic Investor Category: suitable for businessmen with management thickness and assets of at least 2.25 million AUD
- Visa 188C – Major investor: suitable for investors with a minimum capital of 5 million AUD.
- Visa 188D – Advanced Investor: suitable for investors with a minimum capital of 15 million AUD.
- Visa 188E – Entrepreneur Area: suitable for talented businessman who are funded by a minimum of 200,000 AUD from regulated entities.
- Visa 888 – this is the transition from temporary visas when the investor meets the conditions.
- Visa 132A – Good Business Class: suitable for businessman with high turnover in Vietnam and investment capital of at least 1.5 million AUD.
- Visa 132B – Talent Entrepreneur: suitable for talented businessman, with a minimum capital of 1 million AUD from regulated organizations.