SAINT LUCIA – Green Heaven Of Earth
Saint Lucia – Green Paradise is located in the Little Antilles Archipelago, which is a series of mountains stretching from north to south, branching out into cliffs that descend to the sea. Castries port is built on a small and deep bay, the island of Castries, located north of the port of Castries, which connects the beach of Saint Lucia with a dike. The island became a natural park since 1979. The Marigot Bay in the southern port of Castries is one of the beautiful bays in the Antilles.
Saint Lucia is currently attracting a lot of business and investment businesses, especially foreign banks investing in the tourism industry, which is the island’s main source of foreign revenue. Saint Lucia’s manufacturing sector is the most diverse in the Eastern Caribbean region. In addition, the island is considered a paradise for business people and investment thanks to reasonable tax incentives suitable for investment, passport No. 24 in the world with easy travel to 129 countries, which is gaining attention businessman from Russia, China, …
“St. Lucia has the latest nationality investment program in the Caribbean. Exciting, stylish and seductive, Saint Lucia is a tropical country that has many attractions, charms and uniqueness with its 24th power passport in the world. “
|GDP PER CAPITA||8.642 USD|
|GDP GROWTH||1,9 %|
|MAJOR ECONOMIC SECTOR||Services, Agriculture|
|PERSONAL INCOME TAX||Maximum tax exemption|
|MONTHLY COST OF LIVING||400 – 1000 USD|
Saint Lucia has the latest investment program for citizenship and is considered as the among the best investment programs in the Caribbean. Being exciting, stylish and seductive, Saint Lucia is a tropical country with many attractions, charms and originality.
Investors can choose one of these investment options as below:
- Donations to the National Economic Fund (NEF)
Individuals with a high net worth may choose to make a contribution to NEF through one of the following contribution levels:
- $ 100,000: Single applicant
- $ 235,000: Applicant petition with spouse
- $ 250,000: Family of up to 3 dependents (spouse + 2 children)
- $ 25,000: Apply for each additional dependents.
- Real Estate Investment
The purchased property must be a minimum of $ 300,000 in a real estate development area before being approved. Property must be owned and maintained for a minimum of 5 years. Property registration, processing fees and taxes payable beyond the purchase of real estate.
- Project business Investment
Applicants must invest a minimum of $ 3.5 million in an approved business project and create at least 3 jobs. The two candidates can share an investment of $ 6 million and create 6 jobs to qualify. An approved business project must fall into one of the following categories: Restaurants, ports and marinas, agricultural product processing plants, pharmaceuticals, ports, bridges, roads and highways, Research and institutions, or foreign universities.
- Visa-free: for 129 countries including the Schenghen Zone (28 EU countries), the United Kingdom and Hong Kong.
- Duration of citizenship: 3 – 6 months.
- Residence requirement: not required.
- Dual citizenship: allowed. Saint Lucia recognizes dual nationality, opening up opportunities for international business expansion and tax incentives and many other benefits.
- Member: citizens of all countries.
- Family members: spouses of investors, dependent children under 25 and parents over 65 years of age.
- No travel required to St Lucia during the application process.
- No interview, education or management experience required.
- Tax consequences: None.