Cyprus Citizenship By Investment - European Passport
This is the simplest and most effective program for obtaining European citizenship, without residency requirement and obtaining a passport only in 3 – 6 months. Investors and family members can obtain EU citizenship, including the ability to live and work in any actual EU country immediately.
European citizens are the name of any person who is a national of one of the European Union Member States. EU passport holders have the right to travel, reside, study and work in any European Union (France, Germany, Italy, …), Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
In March 2014, Cyprus changed the law to allow foreign investors to become a citizen of Cyprus and get a Cyprus passport through naturalization and it becomes more feasible than ever before.
- Cyprus citizenship may be obtained through a secure property investment with a value 2 Million Euro (the investment can be a single property or portfolio)
- Parents of main investors can be included in the application provided that they purchase a permanent residence property with a value of at least 500,000 Euro. This amount can be pooled in the main investment if preferred.
- Judicial record clean, no freezing of assets in the European Union
- Investors can sell real estate after 3 years & maintain 1 residential property at least 500,000 Euro
- Visa-free travel: 168 countries
- Time to citizenship: 3 months
- Residency requirement: none
- Dual citizenship: allowed
- Exit stratergy: 3 years
- Elligibility: all nationalities
- Family: spouse, depentdents up to age 28 and parents of main investor
- Tax consequences: none
- Simple procedure: no interview, no medical check-up, no foreign language proficiency required.
- Success rate: 100% guaranteed
- Simple procedure: No qualification, physical exam and interview
- Processing time: 4-6 months
- Open policy: There are no global tax implications
- Family: Spouse, dependent children up to 28 years of age and parents
- Maintaining: Inheritance and Dual citizenship