DOMINICA – Secrets of the Caribbean
Commonwealth of Dominica – is an island nation in the Caribbean Sea with mountains and rainforests, a home of many rare plant, animal and bird species. In some parts of the western coast, there is a dry climate, but inland areas have a large rainfall. The Sisserou bird is an animal drawn on the national flag. The Dominican economy is dependent on both tourism and agriculture.
As many other countries in the Caribbean, the Dominican government has launched a competitively and cost-effective citizenship program to calls for investment from entrepreneur, foreign investor.
Thanks to the potential for tourism development and low investment costs along with attractive tax benefits, visa exemptions to the world’s leading countries, Dominica’s nationality program has attracted much interest today.
“Commonwealth of Dominica Passport is ranked 29th globally, is visa-free to 123 countries around the world including Britain, France, …. and has attractive tax incentive system, which is a top concern of business people and investors. “
|GDP PER CAPITA||7,746 USD|
|GDP GROWTH||1,1 %|
|MAJOR ECONOMIC SECTOR||Services, Agriculture|
|PERSONAL INCOME TAX||Maximum tax exemption|
|MONTHLY COST OF LIVING||300 – 900 USD|
Dominica Citizenship By Investment program is one of the most attractive and affordable options for obtaining a dual citizenship through investment.
The country has a good international image, and on a Dominican passport you can travel visa-free to more than 100 countries around the world. This is also one of the few Caribbean countries to be tourist visa exempted for Schengen countries of the European Union.
- Family Option
Effective 1st of September 2012, new fees for the Commonwealth of Dominica Economic Citizenship program are applicable:
- Family Application One(Main applicant and spouse) – Qualifying non-refundable investment of US$ 175,000
- Family Application Two(Main applicant, spouse, and two children below the age of 18 years) – Qualifying non-refundable investment of US$ 200,000
- Family Application Three(Main applicant, spouse, and three children below the age of 18 years) – Qualifying non-refundable investment of US$ 200,000 (plus USD 20,000 for each additional dependent under the age of 18 years and USD 50,000 for each additional dependent aged 18 and over)
- Single Option
Under the Single Option, the non-refundable investment is US$ 100,000, which qualifies only the investor, regardless of whether he or she is married or has any dependents.
- Citizenship for life
- Dominica recognizes dual citizenship, so there is no need to renounce your other citizenship
- Dominica does not inform your country of residence of your Dominican citizenship
- You are not obligated to reside in Dominica to maintain your citizenship
- Visa-free travel to more than 100 countries around the world, including the UK, Schengen, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, and Turkey
- Great privacy and asset protection
- As a commonwealth citizen, after graduation, you have the privilege to study and work in the UK
- You can work/do businessin any CARICOM member country
- The Dominican citizenship can help greatly if you wish to reside in Bermuda, the Cayman Islands, the Bahamas, or any of the other Caribbean countries
- No military service required